Purlins and Structual
Perlins and Girts
- High Tensile Steel - for high strength and low weight.
- Z350 Zinc Coating - for economic protection.
- Quality Product - with Stram it's proven record for manufacturing and supply.
- Integrated Bridging - boltless design specifically for Stramit sections.
- Full Range of Accessories - from brackets to bolts to ensure easy use and installation.
- Full Size Range - for ease of design in both C and Z sections.
- Recognized Design Input - design dependability from the Sydney University computer programme.
- Limit State Design in accordance with AS4600 - suitable for all government projects.
- Downturn Lip available including Lappable Zs - for projects requiring this feature.
- Special Size Capability - non standard range of special shapes and channels available to suit individual requirements.
Stramit Purlins and Girts are manufactured from hi-tensile steel, with a minimum Z350 galvanised coating (350g/m2) conforming to AS 1397. Other coatings, grades and materials may be available, subject to inquiry.
The mass and steel grade for each standard Stramit Purlin and Girt section are shown below:
C or Z
Stramit Purlins and Girts will give excellent durability in most applications. In exposed conditions, unwashed areas subject to salt-laden air or other corrosive matter may need additional protection. Stramit Purlins and Girts are not recommended for use within 450mm of moist soil.
Top Hats and Battens
- High tensile steel - for high strength and low weight.
- Quality products - with Stramit's proven record for manufacture and supply
- Limit-state design data - for fully conforming designs
- Fully tested - for technical confidence
- Rolled safety edges on roof and ceiling battens - to enhance user confidence
- Knurled anti-slip surfaces on roof and ceiling battens - for easier fastening